Emphasizing makeup and medical esthetics. Our esthetics beauty school program teaches you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. We’re proud to be offering a curriculum infused with the latest technical training from the industry leader in skincare.
600 Hours -
9.5 Months Part Time, 4.5 months Full Time
Next Class Start Dates
Jan 07, 2019
– Full Time
January 8, 2018 – Part Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 408-784-4463 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Dermalogica-infused curriculum such as Facials, Waxing, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Make Up Artistry and Eyebrow Beautification.
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium spa environment using professional hair care products from Dermalogica and PCA Skin Care lines.
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential such as Seeking Employment and Resume Workshops
- Gain product knowledge and consultation for client home care RX
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
- Get trained by passionate and motivating Educators that not only inspire, but mentor you to prepare you for success
- Learn specialized theory and techniques utilizing the latest skin care systems and equipment
- Train in the artistry of Make-Up application to help you enhance your guest’s experience and overall results
- Critical business and communications skills for a well-rounded education
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
A NEW iPad® IS INCLUDED IN YOUR STUDENT KIT
Have a question? Contact Us