When beginning your journey toward a career in beauty it can be a very exciting but also undoubtedly intimidating. We want to take any pressure off your shoulders and reassure you that you got this. Here at The Salon Professional Academy (TSPA), San Jose, our students are our priority. Future and current. That’s why we strive to prepare our students with all the info they’ll need to get started.
Take a Look at Our Enrollment Process
Here is a simple step-by-step of what our enrollment process looks like.
- Fill out our application form on our website.
- An admissions coordinator will contact you to schedule a interview.
- Come visit the school for your interview and a tour.
- Complete the enrollment paperwork.
- Apply for financial aid or scholarships if applicable.
Before you can become a student at TSPA San Jose there are a few things that must be done. We don’t want you to get overwhelmed so we have made you a checklist. Follow this list and soon enough you could be ready to begin your beauty education!
- Receive your high school diploma or your General Enrollment Development (GED)! Before you can enroll into TSPA San Jose you must have graduated high school or have received your GED. Contact your high school admissions board to figure out your options!
- Take our tour! When you come and visit us we will show you around! You will see all the action on the Student Salon Training Area and get a feel for what your future could look like as a student at TSPA San Jose. Come well prepared with any questions that you might have. Don’t forget a pen and paper! Here are some questions you should consider asking during the tour.
- Do you offer the program I am interested in?
- What does the program cover?
- How long will it take until I graduate?
- What are some of my options once I graduate?
- How much is the tuition? Do I need to make a down payment?
- How do I qualify for financial aid?
- What is the structure of the curriculum?
- What does the school do to prepare me for the state board exam?
- What comes in my kit?
- Does TSPA San Jose help me find a job after I graduate?
- See if you qualify for financial aid or a scholarship! Meet with our financial aid administrators to see what can do to qualify. We want to see our students succeed without anything holding them back.
- Be confident! You took the first step to follow your passions and dreams. Don’t back out now! This is an exciting time in your life, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be a part of it all.
A Look Into The Salon Professional Academy, San Jose
What makes our school different from any others? There are so many things to take into account when choosing a beauty school to attend. At TSPA San Jose we work with Redken products and our curriculum is infused with Redken techniques, which means you will be working with products that are salon quality and instructors who have learned from an industry leader! In addition to our Redken-infused education, we give you the opportunity to not only work on perfecting your beauty skills but can teach you how to build a business in beauty and how to market yourself.
Here at TSPA San Jose, we offer an extensive training in both cosmetology and esthetics. We also offer advanced training in Morphe Makeup. Our programs offer hands-on training to our students with innovative and advanced Redken practices. You can be confident in knowing that you could be learning from wonderful instructors that care about your success story. Your success is TSPA San Jose’s success.
A Career in Beauty
With an education in beauty that could mean the possibility of many doors being open to you. The world of beauty has many different titles and locations of careers that could be yours. Such as:
- Owning or managing a salon
- Working on a cruise ship
- Working in film/TV
- Working in the fashion industry
This is only a small glimpse of the world of beauty. With hard work, passion and drive, you could be working fulfilling career that you just might love!