We wanted to share with you that even though most of our clients have returned to The Salon Professional Academy for services in our Student Salon & Spa, we take note that some of us are still not comfortable returning for services. So we wanted to share a few precautions and protocols.
First and foremost, as a Beauty School even before Covid, it has always been mandatory to sanitize, to clean, to wash our hands constantly. This is also one of the key things students’ are trained on in order to take their California state board exam, to become licensed as an Esthetician or Cosmetologist. So as the Director at The Salon Professional Academy, we take Sanitation quite seriously.
CLIENTS can book appointments Monday thru Saturday 10-5pm, and Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-9pm.
To schedule an appointment please contact us here:
- CALL US at 408-579-9111 ext 116 or TEXT 408-459-4246
- MESSAGE US on Yelp here
- EMAIL US rsvp@TSPASanJose.com
We are a Dermalogica Partner school here at The Salon Professional Academy and all of our students and staff are “Clean Touch Certified” and/or “Barbicide Certified”. We ensure all protocols in cleanliness and sanitation are met for the safety of our clients, students and staff.
To keep you safe and comfortable returning to The Salon Professinal Academy for salon & spa services here are some protocols.
THE SALON PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY Clean Certified Protocols :
- All Clients, Staff and Students must wear a mask
(If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. If you would like a face shield one will be provided at a small fee.)
- Esthetics students must wear masks & Face Sheilds & Gloves
- All client salon chairs, esthetics beds, tools and surfaces sanitized after every use
- If for any reason student or staff havid symptoms of feeling sick they are immediately to remove themselves off campus
- If student or staff have Covid symptoms they have to provide a Negative Covid test upon returning to campus
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available
- All pens are Sanitized
- Clients must bring essential items like keys, phone etc only
- Please do not bring anyone with you, as well as children at this time
- We will not be offering water or magazines at this time
- If you are feeling ill, feverish, or cough please stay home
- No Shaking Hands or Hugging
- All students & staff certified in Barbicide Covid Training & Dermalogica Clean Touch Certified
- Sanitation Protocols are reviewed on a weekly basis
WE’RE CLEAN, WE ARE OPEN FOR STUDENT SALON SERVICES, COME ON IN :
WE’RE CLEAN, WE ARE OPEN FOR STUDENT SPA SERVICES, COME ON IN :
Saturdays from 10:30-6pm
When contacting us please state your full name and phone number, email and the date and time you would like your appointment and what service.
Please be patient with us as we are getting inundated with calls and we will get back to you shortly.
Please stay tuned as we navigate through the regulations and the upmost Safety Protocols. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
If anyone is interested in a Virtual Tour to start Cosmetology or Esthetics classes please fill this out https://bit.ly/VirtualToursNow and we will contact you asap.
ALL STUDENTS ARE SUPERVISED BY LICENSED EDUCATORS IN THE STUDENT SALON & SPA.
Viola Wozniakowski (Ms.V), Creative Educational Director