Thank you for your patience, we can’t wait to reopen and service you.
Here is some up to date information for you:
- Students are in classes and enjoying Virtual Online Learning to continue their programs
- We will reopen Online Booking last week of June 2020
- Our front desk will be available for Call In Appointments First Week of July, you can call 408-579-9111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Student and Salon Area will reopen for services mid July 2020, based on Santa Clara county Phases of reopening for salon and spas
- If anyone is interested in a Virtual Tour to start Cosmetology or Esthetics classes please fill this out https://bit.ly/VirtualToursNow and we will contact you asap.
- Protocols for when we reopen to be aware of:
All Clients must wear a mask
(If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at a small fee)
All Clients will get a temperature check at check in
All Clients must stand 6 ft apart in marked spaces
If you cough or sneeze please do so in a napkin or sleeve
All clients must wash hands at time of service and sanitation
Only bring essential items like keys, phone etc
Please do not bring anyone with you, as well as children at this time
We will not be offering water or magazines at this time
If you are feeling ill, feverish, or cough please stay home
No Shaking Hands or Hugging
All students & staff certified in Barbicide Covid Training
Magdalena Wozniakowski | TSPA Director